|Home||» Products||» Automatic Car Wash System||» Engine Wash System|
Engine Wash System
Our firm is well established as one of the leading manufacturers of Engine Wash System. These systems are highly suitable for removing oil and dust settled in the engines. The provided systems are engineered to provide easy and efficient engine cleaning through pressurized air line. Our provided Engine Wash System is well integrated with the rows of galvanized pipes that help the cars in providing high pressure cleaning.
- Sturdily constructed
- High performance
- Optimum quality levels
Engine Wash System consists of 14 nozzles. It uses a 5.5 kW pump as standard equipment. Engine wash give a fierce spray of water by fan / jet shaped nozzles fitted on two rows of galvanised pipes. The Engine wash pressure is assisted by air pressure through an air line. The control panel provide for selection of time of its operation from 0 - 6 minutes. 0.37 kW geared motor is used for oscillating the spray system.
After the car is parked on the Under Chassis platform- following is done:-
1. The position of selector valve (90 degree ball valve) is selected for use of 80 nozzles or 60 nozzles depending upon whether a big car or a small car is required to be washed.
2. A 3 way ball valve is provided in under chassis pipe line. In one direction water from 7.5 Hp with air goes to under floor spray assembly.
In the other direction the water outlet is connected to a hand lance. The hand lance should be used to clean the under side of mudguard.
3. After the valve is selected for hand lance position, select the selector switch on the control panel to manual mode & start the under chassis pump to clean the mudguards. All the four mudguards can be cleaned less than 2 minutes.
4. Stop the under chassis water pump, put the 3 way selector valve to under chassis wash positions, select the selector switch in control panel to auto mode and press the green switch for auto operation. The under chassis nozzle will work as per pre-selected time and then stop automatically.
5. After a delay (10 sec), the engine wash pump and oscillating motor will start and after preset time it will stop automatically.
6. The bonnet is closed and car is driven away
7. Two men may be required to perform the total operation. The time taken for: -
- Cleaning under chassis - 40 Secs
- Cleaning under side mudguards with hand lance -120 Secs
- Spray engine with chemical + rub chemical on
Emulsified oil - 120 Secs
- Clean engine by high pressure water spray - 40 secs