|Home||» Products||» Commercial Vehicle (Bus-Truck) Washing Machines||» Under Chassis Wash Systems|
Under Chassis Wash Systems
Highly recommended as one of the foremost manufacturers and suppliers, we are introducing to our customers the advanced Under Chassis Wash Systems. These systems are considered well fitted to the ground and are used for washing and removing the dirt present over the vehicles. Du rot the number of pipes integrated with nozzles, these systems provide continuous spray to the vehicles. Further, our Under Chassis Wash Systems is valid to provide clean beneath of the vehicles.
- Well integrated
- Provide speedy spray
- Ensure clean vehicle chassis
This is an underside type of Machine for washing and removing loose dirt from beneath the vehicles. It consists of two rows of pipes with 28 numbers of fixed nozzles and running track over which the vehicles roll over. The nozzles are fixed at intervals in such a way as to supply a fierce continuous spray of water, which covers the whole of under part of chassis as it passes.
It can be equipped with a pump with delivery of 250 lit/min. at 5 bar pressure. The Unit can also be supplied with vehicle actuation. Our new Under Chassis wash Systems are equipped with Automatic Air Injection system to increase the pressure.
There are two modes of operation:
On the control panel one selector switch is provided to select the mode.
In Auto mode when we start the System it will remain on till pre-set time finishes (time set by timer in the panel). The timing can be set between 0-6 minutes.
In Manual mode you can start the pump by pressing the green push button and can stop by pressing the red push button. Green and Red indicators are provided for running and stop indication. Protection devices like MCB Overload Relays are provided in the panel.
Dual Under Chassis Wash System:
The Equipment consists of:
- Two spray assemblies shown as each consisting of 28 nozzles with 2 rows.
- The position of is such that rear axle of vehicle is stationed above it and position is such where front axle of vehicle is stationed.
- Each spay assembly is connected separately to a centrifugal pump of 7.5 H.P. having a pressure of 5 bar and discharge of 250 lit/minute. Our new Under Chassis wash Systems are equipped with Automatic Air Injection system to increase the pressure.
- The Under Chassis Wash spray shown will be vehicle actuated by means of a photo control system. As the vehicle enters this will automatically start and keep working. It will then automatically stop as per time set in the control panel. The time will have setting from 1-5 minutes duration. This will also clean the under side from front to rear during the period the vehicle stops.
- The Under Chassis Wash spray shown as will then automatically start after has stopped working or after a delay period as chosen. Arrangement for this is made in control panel.